• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

rally point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
how do i make it to where it creates a unit from the players base and sends it to the rally point? i have it to where it says create x units for player 1 at player 1 starting location. i want to be able to have them be created by the base then run to the rally point.

Level 28
  • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Move To (Rally-Point of No unit as a point)
The No unit is supposed to be the building from wich the units spawn. So it would be easier to spawn the units from a building.
  • Unit - Create 1 Unit for Player 1 (Red) at (Position of No unit) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
and then the move order.

Level 4
  • Untitled Trigger 006
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set Rally-Point for Barracks <gen> to Place of Enemy)

Level 13
you can simply make the building being able to build the unit you like
make an initalizing trigger with action:
  • Events
    • choose any
  • Actions
    • Unit - order unit to train/upgrade to <your unit>
and then a second trigger:
  • Events
    • a unit finishes training of a unit
  • Conditions
    • triggering unit equal to <your base building>
  • Actions
    • Unit - order trained unit to move(or attack/move) to rally point
    • Unit - order triggering unit to train/upgrade to <your unit>
this makes your base training a new unit every time a unit is finished, and the trained unit is ordered to move to the rally point

Level 28
how do i make it to where it creates a unit from the players base and sends it to the rally point? i have it to where it says create x units for player 1 at player 1 starting location. i want to be able to have them be created by the base then run to the rally point.

The underlined part says that he is creating a unit at a point and not training them. Otherwhise he wouldn't have to ask cause they automaticly move to the rally point when they finish training.

Level 6
Try this:

Code:
Rally Point
    Events
        Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Footman for Player 1 (Red) at (Player 1 (Red) start location) facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack-Move To (Neutral Hostile start location)

CLEAN:

Like Dota for my Opinion:

Create a Dummy Unit in the Center and order the created creeps to move to the position of the Dummy unit.. You could make the dummy unit unclickable so you can't choose him.

Status
Not open for further replies.