• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Racing 101

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey its me MasterDragons, I haven't made a map in awhile so I decided to put up this one.

RaceTrack 101 Ver 1.0

Race against your friends in this 2-4 player Racing Game.
Drive through the course dodging oil slicks and shooting others with missles!
-Arrow Key Movement
-(A) to fire a projectile
-(S) to Squirt down Oil Slick

The Forward button is still kind of weird at the moment but I do plan to fix that as soon as I know how. It currently makes the car stop then start every 1.25 seconds.
If you know how to fix my problem with the forward button, then please Tell me how i can fix it.
I also Plan on making it so you can drop landmines and Smoke Screens.

Please only Constructive Criticism.
If you have any ideas tell me and I'll consider them.

****UPDATE****
I updated Movement system (to what I think is better) But had to sacrafice a little realism. I updated the map aswell and made it more interesting. Added Winning condition.
.MD.

Keywords:
Car, Cars, Racing, Racetrack, 101, Racetrack 101, Chuck Norris, Dr. Pepper, Vehicles, Guns, Gun, Deathrace, Irish People
Contents

Racing 101 (Map)

Reviews
20:15, 31st Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 18
The movement system totally suck... Get better one.
You`ve disabled marking enemy units, but not neutral.
Improve the terrain - use doodad.
Use more space, coz as it is now you just waste like 40%.

So far 1/5 and vote for rejection mostly because of current movemment system.