• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

/r/ spade icon. :3 BTN/DISBTN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
The ingame description for the spade is: "An iron headed spade with a decayed handle and grip".

Later on the head of the spade gets destroyed, so if it's possible, I'd also like the same image but without the head. The description for the headless spade is: "The decayed handle and grip of a spade".

Preferably a dark background, ie black, to match the color scheme of the other items used in my game.

Thanks :) and here's hoping someones up for this challenge. Reputation, hugs, cookies and in-game thanks will be given.

Level 8
I'm thinking of doing that :)
Can i see one of your icons? That way i could match them better.

edit: Curiosity, you making a map like Silent Hill? I love them.

edit 2:I'm attaching some drafts. Is something like that what you were looking for? Remember, it's only a Sketch, it's not that decayed yet. ;p Also i didn't the headless one. yet :)

Attachments

• Spade Icon.jpg
    Spade Icon.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Spade Icon 2.jpg
    Spade Icon 2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Level 7
Sorta. You wake up in a woods with no memory or back story. Heavy rain. Flashing lightning once in awhile. The usual graveyard, cathedral, haunted lake. Flash-backs... reversed noises. No zombies or hostiles yet, but I'm thinking of making it so your characters mana represents insanity, and if it drops to low ... well, I'll probably just make avatars of vengence hunt you down while having a transparent scary picture on screen till you return sane.

Also they look great :D

Level 30
Here it is, in all her... um... sure not glory and wealth, but in her rustiness and creepiness ^^

I was little creative by adding a bit of blood on it, so it looks more spooky and mystical :grin:
Anyway, if you don't like the blood I've added, you have bloodless one, too.
Work in progress picture is provided, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.