• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Quick question – detect game paused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey there, just as the title says;

Is there a way to detect if game was paused? Thanks in advance.

And another one;

Is there a way to detect if any resources were traded between players?

Hey there, just as the title says;

Is there a way to detect if game was paused? Thanks in advance.

And another one;

Is there a way to detect if any resources were traded between players?

"Quike question" is a vaiolation of the rules, read them before you post, the name must spacify the corrent subject or this counts as Deleted Thread.
About the 2 questions: if the game is paused, the triggers also are. So as far as I know there wont be a trigger to check anything since the triggers themselves are paused, game seconds, conditions, events, nothing works untill unpaused. SO NO. About the trade, I never came across a trigger that called "players are trading resources". If you want to stop the gold and lumber swap - there is a special methode to do it, if you want to TAX players as they swap, so that % of the gold is totaly lost, there is a way to do that also, other than that it's impossible to be detected as Event, as far as I know.

Level 9
"Quike question" is a vaiolation of the rules, read them before you post, the name must spacify the corrent subject or this counts as Deleted Thread.

Good to know

About the trade, I never came across a trigger that called "players are trading resources". If you want to stop the gold and lumber swap - there is a special methode to do it, if you want to TAX players as they swap, so that % of the gold is totaly lost, there is a way to do that also, other than that it's impossible to be detected as Event, as far as I know.

I know how to disable the resource trading event. I was hoping for a way to detect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.