• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quick model question! +2 rep to all helpers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Hi!
I am looking for the Auto-Cast model to use for my talent tree to display the current selection for each induvidual player.

I believe that it exsists inside the MPQ file but I am unable to find it. Does anyone know it's path or perhaps where I can download it?

If you are uncertain of what I am looking for, let me explain it further. You know when you right click an ability can be autocasted? A shiny chain circles around the ability indicating that it currently is being active with auto-cast. I need that model (or a similar model) for my talent tree!

+2 rep if you are able to assist me in this heroic quest to find a suitable animated selection indicator model!

This is what my Talent Tree looks like:
34pyh6g.png

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
@Xtrheo
UI\Feedback\Autocast\UI-ModalButtonOn.mdx is invisible...
How do I make it visible? I need to use it as a indicator as to what you are currently selecting from a 269 angle perspective. I need the actual autocast circling thingy as a model.

Status
Not open for further replies.