• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.
img_ShadowsofthePast.png

Main Quests are shown in the order you are able to do them, the 'mission' means which mission the specific quest is.

Main Quests
ImageNameDescriptionRewards Difficulty
BTNTownHall.png
Introduction
Mission I
You woke up in Martin's house. You have to talk with a few people in the camp; Eva, Ida, Abel, Lia and Edi. They will tell you about the situation in there.
None
Easy
BTNImmolationOn.png
Burning Mark
Mission II
You should speak to Master Wizard Anaxes about a strange burning chest pain. You can find him in the camp. Master Anaxes asks you to help him, by receiving message from three battle mages in the nearby cave.
None
Easy
BTNArcher.png
Raise of the Fallen
Mission III
Master Anaxes sent you to his old friend Trioh who might know more about the strange mark on your chest. You have to find Trioh's hideout from outside the camp, somewhere to the North-East.
None
Easy

Optional Quests
ImageNameDescriptionRewardsDifficulty
BTNTimberWolf.png
Hunter in Training
You met this woman called Lia the Huntress. She asked you to hunt down 20 animals of the nearby forest. You have to slay 20 animals; Wolves, Direwolves or Boars.
100 Gold
250 Exp.
Medium
BTNShimmerWeed.png
Alchemist's Assistant
Abel, the alchemist asked you to collect Xerophyllum Flower and Dark Xerophyllum Flower. You can find them outside near the camp.
200 Gold
Easy
BTNCrate.png
Lost Cargo
Admiral John asks you to find his lost Magic Necklace that he has seen floating carried by the river. You find the amulet by slaying a bandit that stole it from the river. Find the bandit and retrieve the amulet and return it to Admiral John.
350 Gold
Hard
BTNScroll.png
Urgent Message
You met a old man named Upir. He asked you to take a letter to a guy names Ghan. He can be found in the camp. After taking the letter to Ghan you have to return to Upir and ask for the reward.
1 Gold
Easy
BTNSentinel.png
Guardian of the Night
A enchantress named Galdora asked you to bring a spirit owl to a cave in the North. She told that if I bring the owl to the cave I will be able to unlock it's magic.
250 Exp.
Easy
BTNHumanCaptureFlag.png
There is something in my house
You met a guy named Tom Watson. He asked you to find out what some strange noices in his basement are caused by.
350 Gold
Hard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.