• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question about download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Okay hi all, its killing me! I dunno where I can download the single player of this map?
It looks insane, except I dunno where to get it. At first I thought it was for beta testers only, but I saw someone say it is availible from dload section, however I can't find it.
So if someone could please help me out here I would really appretiate it...thanks.

Level 34
It's only for Closed Beta testers, sorry. PM Craka_J the leader of this project, he may have a spot for you. There have been a few Betas that have been released, but they are no where near what the goal is.

Level 25
The 1.4 demo and previous demos before that are no longer available. Right now it is only available to eligible and committed helpful closed beta testers, but once the beta is complete, we will release it on the website once again as we had done so in the past. Please be patient!
~Craka_J

Level 1
Sorry, but I obviously read posts where it was available previously, which confused me! Well if you are in need of testers (doubt you are), I can try help. I have a good knowledge of Warcraft III, and World Editor and I am fairly good at finding bugs and solutions at the same time.

Level 25
We're not looking for any more testers right now. The Closed Beta team got bigger than I wanted it to get and it is time to remove a few people and maybe replace one or two. If there's a slot open, I may consider asking you to reapply, since your application is invalid and does not answer our three main questions which can be found on our Downloads page.

We're also going to get more stict with our three questions. Answering YES YES YES for all three will get you nothing but a decline of your application. Please try to provide reason and a good descriptive response to each question for a better chance of being accepted. Thank you!

~Craka_J

Level 1
Well...

I'm probably going to sound all noobish for asking this...but I don't have Frozen Throne yet...I was curious on if I am able to use these maps w/o using Battle.net and if I can even use them w/o using Frozen Throne because I noticed the files are saved differently. Anyways, I'm wanting to play a Dota type of game on single player until I get Frozen Throne which should hopefully be soon.

Level 34
I'm probably going to sound all noobish for asking this...but I don't have Frozen Throne yet...I was curious on if I am able to use these maps w/o using Battle.net and if I can even use them w/o using Frozen Throne because I noticed the files are saved differently. Anyways, I'm wanting to play a Dota type of game on single player until I get Frozen Throne which should hopefully be soon.
Are you even talking about wc3:WoW at all? You seem to be in the wrong place.

No you cannot play this map without TFT. Besides it's not even released, so you can't play it if you did have TFT.

Level 25
Right now I don't really care about Beta Testers; sorry. We have bigger things to focus on right now and that is getting the project back up and running.

There will be more betas in the near future hopefully, but right now, we need to pay attention to other things.

~Craka_J

Level 34
You sure don't need testers. There are so many bugs and things to be done, there's no point in testing. When bugs are not as common, then you can alpha test.

Status
Not open for further replies.