• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New beta! not a question :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Okay, I have tired it before, Craka or someone else from the staff. Please promise me one thing:

The complete game will be alot better than this? Else it is not worte it.

I love the terrain of certain zones in this old demo!

AND:

Found this at the freeweb site ""Mail money or items to other saved characters or to other players(If player is online)!"" Update? since ""Is Warcraft III : World of Warcraft a multiplayer mod?

No. However, once Wc3:WoW reaches it's final version, it will become multiplayer as well.
""

Level 5
Of course it is COMPLETELY different from that old bunch of... pixels, triggers and biscuits. I mean just by reading the change-log (which I did earlier today) I realized that the next open BETA will be quite epic . If you haven't already read it I recommend doing so. But if you have you should be aware of the differences between this demo and the coming one.

Last edited:
Level 25
Very old shit, lol. No need for reporting bugs. The entire campaign has been revamped entirely and is much, much better. If you at all think the Orgrimmar I shown you all or the one in this campaign is good, wait 'til you see the new one I'm making!

Overall, the new campaign puts this old one six feet under. It's truly ten times or greater than it, and that's a fact no matter how you look at it... except, a lot of people are already complaining that it's going to be around 55mb.

~Craka_J

Level 5
Bah, who cares about the size? The bigger the size, the better it is! And I probably won't have any big problems with loading times with my new comp :grin:

~DrunkenPanda200, the man with an Ego bigger than Europe.

Level 9
Lol, It's quite fun, even at that early state, I'm level 13(Which mean I played for some time now), but I'm glad that you make it more WoW like, cause the custom systems is weird :eekani: For example the hero abillity system!!

For the next open beta I hope to see:
-A Better cam system.
-Better options for party.
-Somekind of death system!!
-Less annoying AI, I got stuck because of them a few times and they should act diffrent.

But else, this OLD version is fun :grin: Can't wait to play the full version someday. And this is not a bug-repport, I just wish to know if/how they are improved in the current version, and how good they work atm! :confused:

Level 25
Don't worry. We'll be adding a death system pretty soon, I hope. Still no report from BoneBreaker and I'm beginning to guess that he's AWOL... therefore, the triggering position is reopened! Although being very good at GUI triggers and with variables is good, JASS is required for many of the new things we're adding in the project. If you're very good at JASS, willing to dedicate yourself to the project, and have the time, please contact me!

~Craka_J

Level 25
WarSoc is pretty much what we're waiting for, yes. If we have to redo everything for WarSoc, we'll try to find another way to make it multiplayer or we'll just proceed to make it single player and the bot AI more and more advanced and complex.

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.