• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Quest43] Unfinished business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have problems finding contaminated horns and essence of liquid stone. Hope someone please give me a heads up. Have a nice day!

Level 8
The drop rate is low. Many a hero have lost their minds to the perils of hammer Q.
However, I (and others) have done the quest for all classes so I can assure you there's no bug/glitch associated with this quest.
There's no trick or strategy involved either, just be patient - or simply skip it. Enough players have hammer that its not required for more players to grind it out.
If you do insist on going through with it (for the sake of completion or exp), msg me on garena and I'll help you (ID: DGD.Kamina) or send a pm here.

Level 5
Hi I play on garena too,(ID. Vakarlan) I am a lvl 42 beserker and I have already send you a buddy request. Thanks for the help!

I just wanted to apologize for this quest... But it was intended as a grinding quest in the first place, so I will not change the droprates in the future.

As only one of the players in the game needs the hammer to summon the gargoyle, it's actually not that much of a big deal and provides something to do when there's nothing else to do. ;)

The only design flaw of this quest is that the progress gets lost when you need to reload your character. There's no way around this, unfortunately, so pray to god for a stable connection...

Level 5
I just wanted to apologize for this quest... But it was intended as a grinding quest in the first place, so I will not change the droprates in the future.

As only one of the players in the game needs the hammer to summon the gargoyle, it's actually not that much of a big deal and provides something to do when there's nothing else to do. ;)

The only design flaw of this quest is that the progress gets lost when you need to reload your character. There's no way around this, unfortunately, so pray to god for a stable connection...

I don't believe in God, Z. I have dropped from the bots at least 10 times mid-quest and about half of those times, I had only one flux to finish.. yet I completed it for all chars, as for necro I had to solo hg and die several times blah blah..
But I believe in effort and achievement. You'd better have an equally rewarding prize for quest tokens and the tokens better include all the quests one has done so far in the game or I will haunt your dreams. Really.

Level 9
annnd thats why bnet is better than garena, you can make your own game, disconnect from the internet, and still be able to save, because its still technically online. So that makes doing stuff on your own better.

YAY FOR CRIPPLING DEPRESSION FROM LONLINESS!!!

Level 2
Srry for reviving this. But i preffer do it instead create a new topic with same matter... I found all drops, but where drops that Liquid Stone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.