• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pyroproctos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well, my name is Pyroproctos, and, as many members of the community, I like playing Warcraft III, and, over all, the non-official maps... and I know that non-official maps are the speciality of this site...:wink:
For a long time, I visited this site while unregistered, grabbing some fine maps to play on.
A short time ago, I had an idea of a special spell/item (Odin's spear), and I said to me : "Why don't you build this spell, with the WC3 editor ?"
So I did.
Then, after having built this spell, I said to me (I often say things to me) : "Good. You've made a spell. What else ?" And I had the idea to share it, so it may be used for something, even though not by me.
But, fore sharing a creation, you must register, here.
So I did.
After having got registered, it appears that you must introduce yourself to the community before sharing creations.
So I do.

Edit : I removed Odin's Spear, since. This spell was a real lame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.