• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello klaas! Please introduce yourself to The Hive Workshop!

Klaas, your long ''introduce yourself'' was worth the effort

• yes, finally a long story to entertain me for a while

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I really begin to annoy me to that message, so let I introduce myself quikly to solve this problem:wink:

I'm Klaas and have been a quiet member for about a year now. I come from holland (some synonym's for the one's who don't know my country: Netherlands, dutch, amsterdam, etc) and have visit the site regulary.

I mostly like warcraft because of the great editor wich makes it really easy to modding almost everything you can.
The editor is so great that I Never ended the warcraft 3 or frozen throne campaign's :p.
So, this editor is the reason why this is one of my favorite site's.

Because of this site and his hard working community (who have brought out much beautifull models that I could use and made the tutorials that helped me to make some cool maps to play over LAN) I want to tribute my experience and wisdom. It isn't much in comparison with the great artists that are at work here. So I shall hold me on the background instead of spamming everything I see, read, think or experience when im browsing on the site or being busy with the warcraft editor on the site.
So I keep it by giving some advice or compliments to people, or sharing one of my brilliant idea's with the community.

If you don't hear anything from me for a month, half year, or something around that, than don't worry. Sooner or later I get borred of all the other things that kept me busy and return to the warcraft editor, wich ofcourse will bring me back to this site XD

At last, I don't know to wich forum that stupid ''introduce yourself '' have linked me so I hope some people read it because my short ''introduce yourself'' has become rather long and should be wasted effort if no one take the time to read it:hohum:

Status
Not open for further replies.