• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pyramid

A destructable Pyramid, requested by Maldruzard.

If you want the uncompressed texture for this model (a 512px TGA for make whatever you want), you can ask it via PM.

Give credits...

Keywords:
Pyramid, Doodad, Structure, Decoration, Egyptian, Ruins
Contents

Pyramid (Model)

Reviews
06:53, 17th Oct 2012 Tarrasque: tested ingame, working. I like the death animation but I don't like the texture. I find it clashes with the game cartoony feeling.

M

06:53, 17th Oct 2012
Tarrasque: tested ingame, working. I like the death animation but I don't like the texture. I find it clashes with the game cartoony feeling.

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

This looks great and it will be useful for my Warhammer map, great job!

It's very cool, but the texture is too grainy for it to fit into the Warcraft style. Warcraft style has less tiny details; an epic feel, with smooth textures, but tiny details don't fit into it.

This model would fit very well into any one of microsoft's RTS games like empire earth or age of empires, where their style is more realistic in proportions and texture type. Even their old 2-d rts games look more realistic than Warcraft, because Warcraft has a distinct style, and is meant for looking, well, unreal, sort of.

Still, the death animation is great. 4/5.

Last edited: