• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PTR or Legacy 1.31.1 download for Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I don't know what it means, perhaps there was some tiny hotfix or something that I didn't download on my old laptop? All I can say is that what I uploaded was a live version of 1.31.1, there's no chance I could have messed something up, because I never downloaded W3 PTRs.

Level 14
yeah i downloaded you file. it has a shitton of files wish it was like my old 1.31.1 before it got destoryed which pretty much looks as clean as the PTR client. i just dont know what "issues" i might come across with it.

and if im correct even with disks you cant patch past 1.27b because that made that new launcher awhle back. and 1.29 IS A MINIMUM for most campaigns we play. Then alot have post 1.30 campaigns so effectively. It's either PTR client or your download i suppose I've hated blizzard in recent years but hate is too soft of a phrase for them effectively destroying my ability to play my favorite for the last 2 decades.

Level 20
Okay... I didn't realize I provided a shitty version. If so, I think it's better that I take it down. Hopefully someone else will step up to provide a better version.

P.S. Not sure why you made a separate thread about this instead of using the existing one, but thanks for letting me know anyway :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.