• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pterosaur

Pterosaur the Jurassic pigeon, quenching your flying dino needs.
Special Thanks to Retera for helping out in importing the death effect from dragon

Screenshot by Herrdave

Be sure to give credits to me and enjoy :)

Changelog:
-Added Teamcolor to Bronze and Red Pterosaur, resized the model to a more proper size, and added a death special effect

-Added Undead Pterosaur
Previews
Contents

Azure Pterosaur (Model)

Black Pterosaur (Model)

Bronze Pterosaur (Model)

Green Pterosaur (Model)

Red Pterosaur (Model)

Undead Pterosaur (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A finely crafted model with good attention to detail and well made animations. The variations add a nice addition to the pack in general. Great job.
Level 6
Hayate, Can you make Pandaren Sets (Pandaren Footman, Pandaren Archer (Female), Pandaren Arquebusier, Pandaren Sorceress, Pandaren Wizard, Pandaren Dragonhorserider)

Last edited:
Level 42
Any chance you can make turtle skin variations for the pteradon and brutasaurus, like the turtle skin variations you made for your raptors too?

Ive rewraped Turtle, naga myrmidon, thunder lizard variation for brontosaurus already, but turning them into mdx takes quite alot of work, (tiny tidbits like event object, particle, portrait, attachments, collision)If anyone interested in finalizing those for me, can contact me

Level 10
now thats a Terror in the sky, the black one really fits. now it just need some realisitc custom skin