• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Proudmoore4

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Undead Admiral Proudmoore

A skin requested by Ilidan_09 in my Workshop
It is updated
http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=1769
The features were requested in the post.
Path is: Units\Other\Proudmoore\Proudmoore.blp
Give credit to Sopho!
Contents

Proudmoore4 (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Eh face is decent, but the rest of the body just hurts my brain
Footman16
There has been a lot of freehand effort into this texture which I love to see. However the result is less than ideal, we have seen other Undead Proudmoore textures so this one is in tough competition. The freehand needs a lot of improvement, we've...

M

THE_END: Eh face is decent, but the rest of the body just hurts my brain

There has been a lot of freehand effort into this texture which I love to see. However the result is less than ideal, we have seen other Undead Proudmoore textures so this one is in tough competition. The freehand needs a lot of improvement, we've got large blotches of colour with little material work and shading/highlighting.

A nice attempt but for now, it is Lacking.

Level 32
There has been a lot of freehand effort into this texture which I love to see. However the result is less than ideal, we have seen other Undead Proudmoore textures so this one is in tough competition. The freehand needs a lot of improvement, we've got large blotches of colour with little material work and shading/highlighting.

A nice attempt but for now, it is Lacking.
To be fair, everyone like to hop in ghost skelle pirate because what else can you do with admiral Proudmoore. Doesn't help the fact that the model in the portrait barely wear a hat.

In a spirit of Yorick, where's hat? :xxd: