• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prologue campaign problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello,

I have a strange problem i couldn't solve, even after searched for hours, and its gonna make me sick.
I made the two first levels, my prologue and my hall of heroes, but when i test on wc3 > custom campaign, the button which leads to my prologue doesn't work. It clicks, the screen fade in black, it waits few seconds, then it doesn't loads the prologue but its coming back to the campaign screen.

I hope it's a stupid problem simple to solve, but i can't continue just like that. It's too boring.
Someone has an idea ?

EDIT : I need to fix that quickly so i give +rep to the first who finds out whats wrong. Thank you.

Last edited:

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Maybe you got something wrong with campaign editor. Check out THW's tutorials for it. Maybe those can help you deal with it. It is not really important to make maps "in one", because on THW you can set them as a pack. But if you really want it, check out tutorials, or attach the map here.

Level 9
Yes it is, does it causes a problem :-/ ?

Yeah, it does. Your maps can't be over 8 MB (the limit). I had the *exact* same problem myself, actually. Delete some of your stuff in your map, like music for example, and use the import manager in the campaign editor instead.

exampleimport.JPG

^ like so.

Using the campaign editor's importer means the files will be used for all your maps, and saves tons of room.

Status
Not open for further replies.