• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Orc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am making a string of campaigns focusing on a young orc, who was fathered by thrall who thought he was killed when the orc was only 1 month old, when the small orc village where he met the orcs mother, was pillaged, its the untold story of his lost son, and the fact hat his mother did not tell him this, and the chronicles of his life, and the journey to finding out who he is.

so far, the only team member is me o the following jobs are open:
skinner
model maker
sound editor
trigger editor
voice actors
this is codemnamed "project orc" and will be adressed as such to keep people from stealing the real name, this will be a trilogy for as long as i can milk out great storylines, which is never, but it willl end when it ends, so dont expect a date or a year or watever, i feel this wil be fun and a job well done :cute:

Last edited:
Level 7
i have my own project i'm currontly working on, and i have no expirence in voice acting, so i'm sorry to say no :p

Status
Not open for further replies.