• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Project Iatiz: The Last Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Project Iatiz: The Last Dragon

Story
Reports coming in from all over Iatiz that the dragons are started to go mad and are attacking people. The reasons are unknown. Most of the dragons are civilised, intelligent creatures and are allies with most of the people in Iatiz. Meanwhile in Evergreen, a young girl, Evelyn Willow is on her way to Stonewell, a little village at the south border of Evergreen Forest, when she get's attacked by some runner dragons. Evelyn was sent from the Northern Academy to get some experience of the world. She was sent to Aegean Green, a trained and experienced man. He's one of the guardians of the elements. He protects one of the four most powerfull weapons of the land. Bad news are coming to Stonwell as well so Evelyn will has a hard start on her first day with her new teacher.
Features
- An interesting story, the events can change despite the players choices.
When Evelyn is in the forest she can find a group of bandits who are about to raid Stonewell. In this case there are three possibilities that can happen: Evelyn don't find the bandits; Evelyn finds the bandits but the bandits are spot her, so she can tell Aegean that are bandits are nearby; Evelyn finds the bandits and hears when they will attack, so she can tell it to Aegean and he can prevent the raid

- a uniqe skill and attribute system
example: Evelyns spell damage has multiple factors like the spell level, Evelyns intelligence and Evelyns elementalism skill.

- the characters can gain temporarly abilities
Evelyn can hide in the bushes, Evelyn can use torch.

About the project
Project status:

Chapter One - The Seekers
Terrain:90%
Heroes:50%
Abilities:0%
Items:0%
Quests:15%
The story is going to be in a campaign. I'm only working on the first map because I want to make any suggestions in the map so the following maps will fit to it. The map is in a very early stage yet but I'm working on it. Feel free to make any suggestions or if anyone wants to help just say and I'll see what kind of help do I need.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Other Infos
the whole Project Iatiztm franchise is created by kodmander/bodzi

Attachments

• scr1.jpg
    scr1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 672
  • scr2.jpg
    scr2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 632
  • scr3.jpg
    scr3.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 602
  • scr4.jpg
    scr4.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 617
  • Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 690
  • minimap.jpg
    minimap.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:
Level 2
[Update]

Hiya!

The project is going really slow. I have a lot of ideas I just can't figure out how to do. Right now I'm trying to make some models because I like doing it. The world is shaping into the form I want it to be and it's great to see it. I have a lot of conception on paper. Systems, rules, drawings, maps and other stuff.

These are the modells I'm currently working on:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is Evelyns base model. It isn't textured yet. I didn't rigged her face yet, that's the next step and then I'm going to animate her.

These are some vehicle concept that I made. They are not complete.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Meanwhile I encountered a tiny little problem with modelling.

I have no idea how to get the models into the game. So the map itself and the models are working as they were meant to a different thing because I don't know how to get them together. Hopefully I will able to be do it anytime soon. Until then I'm doing what I can to get this together :grin:

Attachments

• aut656.jpg
    aut656.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 451
  • dragonfly4354.jpg
    dragonfly4354.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 442
  • dragonfly_top.jpg
    dragonfly_top.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 444
  • evelyn1_3.jpg
    evelyn1_3.jpg