• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Sounds good zwieb, I'm always open to testing units or whatever if you have any minibetas in mind. Can't wait to see the advances!

^ how is this now the first post. Maybe it's the server change?
Can anyone else see this post above lordskys or is it just me

Level 2
hows the progress coming along? (just want to make sure im not missing anything cause work/school been hectic)

Not doing so well. Got a lot of stress currently and not very much motivation to terrain further. Possibly doing more progress when my new laptop is all up and running and I can work on it during train travels.
As far as I know, Vito is going to come back by the start of next month and will continue terraining D4. So maybe we gonna see some progress in this direction.

Level 6
Sounds good zwieb, I'm always open to testing units or whatever if you have any minibetas in mind. Can't wait to see the advances!

^ how is this now the first post. Maybe it's the server change?
Can anyone else see this post above lordskys or is it just me

lol....too much drugs :vw_death:

Level 4
Yea it is above lordsky's post, i think it is cuz of the time. Forum sees ur comment posted earlier than topic's first post. Seems like hivework started drugs o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.