• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problems with playing cetrain unit animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi there,
I'm struggling a lot by making units play certain animations when they have e.g. multiple stand animations: Stand-1, Stand-2 etc.
I try using "stand 1" " stand first" "first stand" etc. to make the unit play that animation. But it rather plays any standanimation and not the one I want.

For triggers that's not much of a problem as I can always use SetUnitAnimationByIndex(...)
however when I want certain animations for spells in the object editor I have to know how to access the correct animations when there are multiple of one kind.

Is it even possible? Do I have to look it up for each unit outside WE in some tool like Magos? If so, how?

Thanks in advance :>

Level 12
In case you want to change the animations through the object editor you'll have to put each word in a separate field. For example:
[
Stand
]
BTW if that doesn't work you'll have to use triggers to use specific animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.