• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

problems with local network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I will be brief, when I enter the map on the local network and wait for my friend to join, when she does she takes me off the map and we have to put it back, and the same thing always happens, when she joins the game she takes us out both, I have warcraft version 1.31

Level 2
Make sure:
  • you have the exact same version
  • the game's version is not a PTR
  • there's no firewall involved
  • the map's name length isn't too big

You could help by posting the map so we can test it.

If anyone has more ideas...
Thanks for your answer, we both have the same version, it is not an RPP, there is no problem with the firewall since we tested it in version 1.27, different maps and if it was playable, but in 1.31, when creating the game and entering at the start, it takes us both out, this problem is with all the downloaded maps, you can only play the ones that warcraft already brings. I tried it with warcraft-Archon Mode, "the spoon" multiplayer campaigns, and the same problem happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.