• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Problems with JNGP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
Hi guys. I've just started using the JNGP. When I use it to open my map, it said that there is something in my map which is not supported in the current version of JNGP. Then when I test my map, it make these trigger cannot used.
Here is one of the trigger that can not be used (before changing to JNGP, I can still use it with normal WE.)
  • Black Swordman
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Hero Warden <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Soul
    • Actions
      • Set tempPoint = (Center of Starting Locations <gen>)
      • Set HeroAttribute[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = 2
      • Unit - Kill (Triggering unit)
      • Unit - Create 1 Chaos Swordman for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at tempPoint facing 0.00 degrees
      • Set CV = (Custom value of (Last created unit))
      • Set AttackRange[CV] = 1
      • Set ControledHero[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Last created unit)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Last created unit) using Abilities\Spells\Other\Awaken\Awaken.mdl
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to tempPoint over 0.00 seconds
      • Dialog - Show DialogHeroSelect[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_tempPoint)
Does anyone know why? And how to fix it?

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
My WE version is 1.24e. :D. I know that we have 1.26 now but I think I dont need it.
About the newest version of JNGP, where can I find it? I download JNGP from the hive tools.

It's necessary to use 1.26 as it's more convenient for using JNGP.

I wonder why 1.24 is still frequently used (only think I can came up : DotA, other one : too lazy or forget to update)

JNGP is less buggy with latest version (or should I say bugless, but some of JNGP tools not work by both 1.24 and 1.26 like Debugger and Japi).

Level 20
I've been using JNGP with War 1.24e and i'm fine with it. You can find last JNGP and Jasshelpwer from my signature. (Last version is 2.0 but it's still on test)

Status
Not open for further replies.