• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

problem with my spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi i tryed to make a custom revive skill but theres a little problem. but 1st heres the spell:

revive prozent
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Enforcer
Actions
Unit - Create 1 dummyreviveskill for Neutral Passive at (Position of (Dying unit)) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Set reviveproz1 = (Random integer number between 1 and 5)
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
reviveproz1 Equal to 1
Then - Actions
Do nothing
Else - Actions
Do nothing
If - Conditions
reviveproz1 Equal to 2
Then - Actions
Do nothing
Else - Actions
Do nothing
If - Conditions
reviveproz1 Equal to 3
Then - Actions
Do nothing
Else - Actions
Do nothing
If - Conditions
reviveproz1 Equal to 4
Then - Actions
Do nothing
Else - Actions
Do nothing
If - Conditions
reviveproz1 Equal to 5
Then - Actions
Wait 10.00 seconds
Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Position of (Last created unit)), Show revival graphics
Else - Actions
Do nothing
Wait 12.00 seconds
Unit - Remove (Last created unit) from the game

so this spell gives the hero 20% chance to revive. but the problem is i want to make 3 lvls of the skill. each level with higher chance. so i need a trigger to check the skilllevel that the hero got. thats the point where i need help because i cant find anything to check the level of the skill.

sry if u cant understand anything. my english is not the best;) thx and bye

Level 1
its simple make a new trigger that if the ability level is equal to 1 then turn on the trigger u made then if ability level is equal to two turn of your trigger and turn on the other trigger that would be for the lvl 2 of the desired ability

Status
Not open for further replies.