• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problem with load up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi, i have a little problem, i have a abilite, the BAT+TROLL=TROLLs BAT
(like as hypogryf+archer). I do not know how do BAT+TROLL=TROLLs BAT
I have a problem, if i click to the troll and right mouse to the bat its ok, but if I click to the bat and the other bat is problem, its BAT+BAT=TROLLs BAT.
How i can do the bat + bat dont do anything?
Thank you, and I am sorry for my english, i dont speak english very well.

Level 22
You need two custom abilities: One based on ''Mount Hippogryph'' and one based on ''Pick up Archer''.

Both abilities must have the same ''Data - Resulting Unit Type'' (Troll Bat).
Give the Troll the ability based on ''Mount Hippogryph'' and change ''Data - Partner Unit Type'' to Bat, and give the Bat the ability based on ''Pick up Archer'' and set ''Data - Partner Unit Type'' to Troll.

Level 2
You need two custom abilities: One based on ''Mount Hippogryph'' and one based on ''Pick up Archer''.

Both abilities must have the same ''Data - Resulting Unit Type'' (Troll Bat).
Give the Troll the ability based on ''Mount Hippogryph'' and change ''Data - Partner Unit Type'' to Bat, and give the Bat the ability based on ''Pick up Archer'' and set ''Data - Partner Unit Type'' to Troll.

yeah now its ok, thank you :thumbs_up:
ps: i had wrong partner unit type in pick up archer i had bat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.