• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problem with... Attribute bonus(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello people. Well, i'm making a campaign with several maps and i'm yet noob about the Game Caches.

I created my own units and some new abilities. One of them is only a edited version of the ability ''Attribute Bonus'', with 6 levels and, each level, 4 bonus attributes in all attributes.

Ok, my problem is: for some strange reason, when the second stage begins and my hero is restored from the game cache, all is alright: the XP, level, and skills from the hero from the first stage (the campagin yet have only two stages).

... with only ONE exception: the Attribute Bonus. For some reason, the appears in the second stage with no attribute bonus at all (if, for example, you decided take a level or more of it). The skill is there, but, no leveled accordingly the first stage.

Strangely, nothing wrong happens with the others skills, only with the Attribute Bonus.

Someone have some idea wha can be causing it?

EDIT: sorry for my poor english
EDIT2: I am attaching the campaign in the thread now :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• QFPL.w3n
    581.7 KB · Views: 84
Level 4
Huumm... Okay, i think i can try it...

Somebody more? It really is a inherent bug?
i don't remember if, in the oficial campaign (Rexxar e cia) they set the attributes... :p

Level 4
4 levels or not, it don't change the fact that, maybe, they don't need set the level os the skill at each change of map, right? Strange bug...

Well, but i do what you suggest and it is working perfectly. Thanks man.

If someone know why this bug happens, tell me please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.