• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello
I have problem with AI. I have map, with alliance base. There are buildings and units. I want that if somebody attack them they will repair buildings and train lost units.
I've made AI but i don't know how to start it (I've done trigger: Event - map init and then action - Start melee AI for this player:NAMEOFAI.ai)
And it seems that it's not working. They don't do anything.
Please help :(

Thanks for responding

Bukk

Level 7
:)... have found the mistake. Its in your Ai. The Ai dont know, thats he has peons. So he can just collect gold. But dont work on trees and repair buildings. You shold add the peons in the building queue. When you want help for special scripted actions, you can pm me.

Level 2
Thanks i will try it ! :) And also i've send you PM i hope that you can help me :)

Level 2
Hello again
I need AI which deffend player but not attacking. And if someone destroy their building or unit would be built again on same place. Can you help me with this AI please? :) Can somebody make this AI and send it?

And if you really want help me i need also AI which attack player's Base and defend yourself (and rebuilds buildings).

In both AIs they have built any units/buildings at start (Thats my problem. I don't know how create custom AI if they have buildings/units on start).

Bukk

Level 2
I hope anybody can help me :( I've tried it XX times and still not working:vw_wtf:. Please help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.