• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with 1.18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulm

Ulm

Level 2
I have a big problem with 1.18 version. I need to test my new map by local net. I press "Create" but my partner does't see created game. He has the same version. Help me please!!!

Ulm

Ulm

Level 2
Mecheon said:
Obviously your firewall has since decided to block you from playing WC3

But its your firewall, otherwise other people wouldn't be able to go on

1. There is no firewall on my computer
2. There was no such problem in 1.15
3. I and my friend have installed Warcraft TFT from one disc. Maybe because of that we have such problem?

HELP ME PLEASE!!! :(

Level 25
If by "Install from the same disk", I'm taking it that you've used the exact same CD-Keys

In which case, I am VERY interested to know how the bleeding hell you actually managed to break Blizzard's security checks and play online with a friend back in 1.15

Level 2
He said he wanted to test it in the local network (LAN) and it should work there with one cd-key (tested that :roll: ). If you got Windows XP with Service Pack2: windows firewall still active?

Status
Not open for further replies.