• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Problem: not show custom units or names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, first of all, thank you for taking the time to read this.

Today, i do not know why, my editor dawned without show custom units or custom names, putting me only units warcraft and strange names.

Try restoring the system files and effect remains. result: the same.

If i open a custom map this keep perfect.

I will clarify:
I've been editing this map because of fun with friends, I have not published or intend to, because
do not know the whereabouts and activities of the author and I have no permissions and models used.

¡PROBLEM SOLVED! ¡THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!

Attachments

• problem.png
    problem.png
    134.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Defenseofcitadel.w3x
    1.7 MB · Views: 71
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
If i understood correctly, you unintentionally pressed CTRL+D, which shows raw data. Press it again while in object editor or go to "object editor -> view -> display values as raw data".
And i can see your custom units just fine.

Level 2
Just press CTRL+D in the object editor.

Or click "View" (Ver) -> "Display Values as Raw Data".

If i understood correctly, you unintentionally pressed CTRL+D, which shows raw data. Press it again while in object editor or go to "object editor -> view -> display values as raw data".
And i can see your custom units just fine.

Thanks, codes and numbers no longer appear, but the images and names of the custom units are still missing :( i only need restart the editor after of this, problem solved, thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.