• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Problem arises withcomputer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I have a trigger that upgrades a units strength and health ( It creates a different type of unit)
WHAT IT DOES: Computer sells a unit called "upgrade spawn".
  • Events
    • Unit - a unit enters UP_Spwn
  • Conditions
    • Unit-type of (entering unit) equal to Spawner
  • Actions
    • Set Spawn = Spawn + 1
I have a different trigger that fires when spawn is equal to "1, 2, 3, ... Up to 9"
WHAT I NEED: When spawn reaches "9" (Max upgrade), I need the computer (Light blue) to stop selling the unit. Ive tried :
  • Player - Make spawner unavailable for training/construction for Player 10 (light blue)
It didnt work, probably because its a sold unit.
So then i reconfigured the trigger for selling/sold units. It still didnt work. Im stuck :sad: Any Ideas?

Level 9
ya i already have that part. But i need to disable the icon so that no other players will purchase the unit. The unit is still sellable even after you disable the trigger.

Level 9
Because the unit is being sold, im guessing that disabling the training/construction wouldn't work. And it didn't. :p
I also tried using the unit sells trigger. But its not a nuetral building. Computer sells it. :(
I'm going to just replace the building. That seems to be the safest bet. Thanks for your help. +rep

Level 11
i have idea make the units available or whatever 9 and just make the cooldown for it to be available again some huge ass number. When you change the value hold shift while selecting it so you can put in a really big number. Putting in a too huge number might make it crash though (it does that for some things) but i dont know if it would do that for something like a cooldown.

Or you could try "Player - Limit training of Footman to 9 for Player 1 (Red)" something like that, but it might have the same problem because you are buying it

Status
Not open for further replies.