1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Melee Mapping Contest #3 - Results are out! Congratulate the winners and check plenty of new 4v4 melee maps designed for this competition!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of our cinematic soundtrack competition have been decided! Step by the Music Contest #11 - Results to check the entries and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice

Prison_wall.blp

Submitted by SGT Phill
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
The idea of this has camed when i was tryng to build in the Editor some kind of prison in a Cityscape.But blizzard texture of the Dungeon walls doenst really feat with such terrain texture.So I create this skin, and I saw that it feats also with other dungeon doodas.Its a simple texture I know but i hope someone will find it usefull.Suggestions are welcome.Give me credits if you want to use this in a map.Thank you.

Keywords:
Wall, Brick, Dungeon, Underground, Prison, Structure, Medieval, Rock, Stone
Contents

Prison Wall (Texture)

Reviews
09:28, 16th Sep 2011 shiiK: Works in-game, decent quality. It could go with some more shading, and it's not overly original.
  1. 09:28, 16th Sep 2011
    shiiK: Works in-game, decent quality. It could go with some more shading, and it's not overly original.

2. SGT Phill

SGT Phill

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Works with underground structures also:
    Textures\UndergroundDoodad1.blp
    *By using this path you will not change the texure of the Dungeon gate (of course)*

3. RiotZ

RiotZ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Simple, but I like it, I do. 4\5.

4. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    now this rocks hard and better than paper

5. DsDarkMaster

DsDarkMaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    awsome skin will be use full for maps with jails like rp maps

now we just need a tin cup

6. SpectreD

SpectreD

Resources:
    Resources:
    looks to plain for my liking, like what shiik said, probably need to add more shading

7. akheny

akheny

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very useful

8. _PV

_PV

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ironic How SpectreD's Signature is all "Grammar Nazi squad" And he posts "Looks TO plain..." when it is in fact "Looks TOO plain"... Just sayin', found that very ironic...

Nice skin btw :D