• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Priest Wars

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
BlueFire presents

Priest Wars
Created by BlueFire

Map Info:

You take a role of one of the three priest in your Priest brotherhood and you will go out destroying the concurence. The forest is full of danger... danger that has money! Get help from Mercenary camps and venture out to the forest to get gold. Once you have enough gold, you can get a promotion (a better priest). There are 12 priests so far including the basic one.

Features:

A selection of 12 priests to conquer the world(s religion), a bunch of evil in the forest, helpfull units in Mercenary camps and a dragon roost. Every priest is better than the one before him in the terms of stats, however better ranked priests miss some of the spells that the other posses, for example; since your priest isn't reviveable only a priest with the Ressurection spell can bring him back from the dead.

Some else stuff about map:

This map isn't any great project and I made it of boredom, while it isn't of awesome quality I guess it could be fun for at least few minutes. Also the terraining was made *really* fast so don't expect anything overwhelming, that may be repaired in future versions.

Screenshots

233799-albums8590-picture104185.jpg

233799-albums8590-picture104188.jpg

233799-albums8590-picture104187.jpg

233799-albums8590-picture104186.jpg

Special Thanks to Hmiranosity for some ideas:

Author's notes:
There isn't really a changlelog since this is the first release so nothing changed, I just made the map.

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas- and edited by BlueFire (By that I mean the deleting)
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Priests, Wars, 3v3v3, Brotherhood,
Contents

Priest Wars (Map)

Reviews
18:31, 18th Mar 2016 Ardenian: The terrain lacks/has no tile variation and there is hardly any decoration. You might want to take a look on our tutorials section to learn more about terraining. Also, units should not be able to work through walls...

M

18:31, 18th Mar 2016
Ardenian: The terrain lacks/has no tile variation and there is hardly any decoration.
You might want to take a look on our tutorials section to learn more about terraining.
Also, units should not be able to work through walls of trees, should they ?

The gameplay is too simple and lacks features.
We have tons of maps with a similar concept and unique exection.
What makes this map unique, BlueFire ?

Level 21
-Kobas-'s map description thing is broken if I call correct.Errors like this happen all the time.
Anyway,like Eldin said,make sure the album is public.Also double check the map description to see if you did add them