• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Preventing Unload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Is it possible to stop unloading of units for the meatwagon? Everything i've tried has lead me no where except for some weird bug i did with root; but thats not even usable because it completely stops unloading units and messes with other abilities.
I've tried preventing literally all the orders related to unload i can think of; unload; unloadall; unloadallcorpses; unloadallinstantly. You can check the test map if i forgot something.

I'm looking for an method that will pretty much just stop the unload of clicking the unit loaded portraits on the transport unit.

EDIT: I have the idea that maybe the unload abilities are really linked to the load abilities from all the testing i've done so far; so I guess i'll do some experiments with removing load abilities.

Attachments

• cargoooo.w3x
    37.1 KB · Views: 47
Level 8
For what purpose do you need things loaded in?

Do you want to unload with a trigger?

Depending on what your looking for, a solution would be when a unit is loaded, don't let them load, move the target of load to a location, add them to a group and don't let them decay, then move them back for what your purpose is?

Level 7
I figured out a way to deal with this. Not preventing unload; but rather removing loaded units somewhat. It works for my map at least. This will be an extra 9 pressable spell slots and 1 cancel button that don't interfere with orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.