• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Prevent destructables from sight blocking bigger units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I have a line of sight problem in my map:

A small sized unit, a medium sized tree, a small sized building and a big sized building stand in a line.

Code:
            |b|
            |b|
    |t|     |b|
|u|_|t|_|b|_|b|

The unit can see the tree, but it can't see any of the buildings, because the trees are blocking the units line of sight.

How can I let the unit see the tall building (surpassing the tree), but not the small building?
I tried changing occluder heights, but setting a big value to the unit makes everything behind the tree visible, not only bigger stuff...

Much thanks in advance,
Eikonium

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.