• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Preferred Method of Giving Credit in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
My apologies if this isn't the right forum to ask this, I'm not quite sure where this question fit.

I've been working on a map for a few weeks now, and I've incorporated many lovely models and effects from this site.
So far I've been listing credits for each model as a line in a Quest in the in-game quest log. But the quest log is a bit cumbersome to scroll through in-game since it's split between quest objectives and description, so regardless of which section you use to list a bunch of stuff it's not super easy to navigate.

I believe for some single-player campaigns and maps people flash the credits at the very end across the whole screen which is a cool idea, but my map is the kind that is always played multiplayer, and won't always be played to completion.

So I'm mainly wondering if you guys all think the quest log is a good enough solution, or if there's a more preferred approach for a multiplayer map?

Status
Not open for further replies.