• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prefered Map sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi,
I was just wondering if anybody here could tell me of some other good sites that they download maps from? (unfortunately I'm on dial-up so I dont bother going onto b-net)

I used to go to http://maps.worldofwar.net but now they've implemented some 'donation to download' stuff and half the time I cant get the maps to download from there anyway.

So any sites that you frequent for your maps please let me know.

Level 22
I download most of my maps from here and at Warcraft.org. The site that hands-down has the largest selection would be warcraftIII.net, however, you can only download 5 maps a day there (thats including failed attempts to download a map) and their server is very unreliable at best...sometimes lucky to get even 1 map before stuff messes up...
I hope this helps

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot...warcraftIII.net is now known as worldofwar.net...
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.