• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Pounce!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Ive been requesting jass spells here for a while now,and im glad to say that the helpfull hive community has always helped me out.

Today,id like to know how can i make a Pounce spell.It should go like this:

The Moon Priestess' Frostsabre ponces at a target enemy unit,dealing 100 damage and stunning it for x seconds.

Basically,i need the Hero to jump to a target enemy unit's position at 600 range.

Those of you who played DoTA and have seen Mirana's leap,please know that i dont want the spell to look like that.The leap is too high,i need a lower jump,so the unit shouldnt be elevated much...

Level 12
Ill check it out,thanks!

P.S. kinda dumb for not checking the spells in the first place...

Level 12
Meh ive been here since november.I know the basic rule of checking the site first,only i forgot...

I found an interesting spell,not exactly what i was looking for,but pretty good anyways...

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.