• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PotM Red.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my PotM Red skin, made in Photoshop. Hope u like it!

Keywords:
wc3 PotM
Contents

PotM Red.blp (Texture)

Reviews
18:44, 29th Aug 2011 shiiK: Please read the rules before submitting skins. This doesn't comply with any of them.

M

18:44, 29th Aug 2011
shiiK: Please read the rules before submitting skins. This doesn't comply with any of them.

Level 27
Erm no no no no mah boi... this one and your other PotM recolors and that brewmaster skin are trrrible! See, they are just simple recolors. Of course, currently we kinda like accept icon recolors if they're good enough, but even if we would approve simple reskins, this one would still be unnacceptable. You should make a much more useful and higher quality skin if you want it to get approved.

Level 3
ERROR: RECOLOR AND NOTHING ELSE ON SKIN = REJECTION

Buddy You pratically din't did anything on the Skin just changed the tiger's Strips...
Try changing a bit more things and also this recolor looks pretty awful on red :( lacking 0/5 + Rejection while you improve it's quality or appearance

Level 4
Put at least a little effort into something and even if it cant be accepted it will get kind comments. No effort and there isn't even any point to commenting.

Next time spend some time on it.

Level 3
Guys, i knew ur comments would be like this, and i knew the skins would get rejected. im new at skinning and im new at photoshop too. i posted these skins to get some tips and ideas on how to improve my skills. i will get better.