• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Posting a COOP campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello, I would like to post a coop campaign.. However, I don't know how. I was looking for that in the forums, but haven't found anything(forgive my ignorance). Is there any way to upload it other than uploading every single map one by one?
I also considered creating a bundle as a possibility.. but again, I'm stupid and don't know how to add a resource there, since there is no button for that(I was looking at some YouTube tutorials, and they had the button there..o. I have also looked at the 2P Campaign how it's done, and they created a bundle, so I think that's the way.. however, I don't know how to add the assets...

Thank you for your answer and sorry once again.
Matt V.

Oh, and one more thing: How to add the correct amount of players to show up? I have edited it in the WE and changed it to 2 in the map description, but that doesn't solve it :/

EDIT: I managed to solve it after all. I had to pick only one map, then edit it afterwards to add more.. so consider this thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.