• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post terraining requests here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Ok, lets give you a test...

Tileset: Felwood
Size: 128 hieght, 96 width
Theme: A mainly swamp land, with a road of dirt going through it. A large Murloc village (Murloc huts and Goblin stores, they're both murlocy) lies off the middle section of the road. It's for a cinimatic, so the more nice and detailed it looks the better. Oh, and a few frogs jumping around. Murloc huts and Goblin shops need to look realisticaly sized (IE: 3 times normal size), with the Goblin Shop being in the center of the town as the chieften's hut

Level 3
hehe, best of luk then :p

Well, when u get to it and if will sir, I would like full sized (max plyable space on each one) melee class maps in these designs of terrian : Jungle, Desert, Temporate, Arctic and Mountinous (Probly best in Lord'ron Snow Tilset).
I know it seems like alot but, i will do unit placing and all that stuff. Just place the start locations. Max PLyer compliment: i want all maps to sport only 8 plyers. Sonce melee type, each start location needs to be balanced of corse.
Addition "Fun": Be very Artistic, add weather effects and stuff, neat placements of doodads and things but NO LIVING DOODADS. Simply things like rocks, grass, trees and other natural Terrian Texturing. Each map needs to have some "Sea" in it for water battles. Be sure to make beaches on the coastes. No Buildings, No Merc Camps, No Shops (the maps will be a collection for a mod im doing, balancing will determin if i will add Mercs and Shops). Islands w/ som stratic uses such as resources is also requested plz. In the Centre area of the maps, outside of each plyers' base area, DO NOT BE SYMETRICLE plz on the terrain design. Make it all unique, add special areas of Stratic use, areas w/ differnt apearent so it is more Randomized feeling and more "Real World" to give each plyer a Unique advantage or disadvantage in stratigical planning.

Ty, ur help and wrk would be greatly appretiated.

Level 5
Mecheon, i finished your map. I couldn't find out where the frogs were, but the rest is pretty much done. oh and what's your email? and gloryn, you mean you want one map for each type right?

I meant i couldn't find in the doodads where frogs were, so i didn't place them.

Status
Not open for further replies.