• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokémon Blue/Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
You can't get Mew in pokemon blue. You can only get it by downloading it from Nintendo's Mew machine (which if course you need to win this touranement to get it)
Lucky to say I won it and I got the mew downloaded to my pokemon blue, its level 5.

To get celebi, you need to get 250 pokemon and talk to professor. Go to the forest and go near the shrine. Celebi will battle you.

Level 25
Behold, as Mecheon, pokemon master, comes to answer your quetions!

Mew: Can't get
Celebi: Can't get due to the lack of the GS ball

In the Japanese version you can get both of the aformentioned pokemon

Mew: Get 150 pokemon, and then go to Celadon Mansion. Go upstairs and you are given Mew. All we get in the non-Japanese version is a stupid certificate
Celebi: With the GS ball (Gotten from some mobile phone thing which doesn't exist anymore) go to the shrine in the forest. Boom, Celebi

Amnesia Psyduck? In Stadium, win all of the different tornaments. As a prize for beating everything, you get it. Its a psyduck that keeps getting different moves or something

Level 21
Mecheon said:

Mew: Get 150 pokemon, and then go to Celadon Mansion. Go upstairs and you are given Mew. All we get in the non-Japanese version is a stupid certificate
Celebi: With the GS ball (Gotten from some mobile phone thing which doesn't exist anymore) go to the shrine in the forest. Boom, Celebi

Amnesia Psyduck? In Stadium, win all of the different tornaments. As a prize for beating everything, you get it. Its a psyduck that keeps getting different moves or something

No, " pokemon master "
I already said it.
If you had bought Nintendo's Official magazines, it is said everything on pokemon. I've been to the tournament they have this machine to download mew onto your game.

Level 25
Thats the only way Nintendo do it. They don't have any more of them if you haven't relised. And they haven't exactly done them everywhere in the world.

And in the Japanese versions, that IS how you get the two pokemon. Thing is Nintendo cut them out of all of the non-Japanese versions

Level 12
Basically, Action Replay gets you any Pokemon, so you might as well get it and use it since they don't install the secret Pokemon in their other versions.

Level 8
Sopho said:
Mecheon said:

No, " pokemon master "
I already said it.
If you had bought Nintendo's Official magazines, it is said everything on pokemon. I've been to the tournament they have this machine to download mew onto your game.

W00T I'd win the tournament with my LVL 100 Alakazam with psychic! HAHA!! I caught all 3 legenday birds with a REGULAR poke ball, now THATS something.

Level 8
Alakazam's Moves: (LVL 100) Got at Game Corner as Abra.
Psychic
Psybeam

Mega Kick
Metronome

Pikachu's Moves: (LVL 76) Got at beginning of game. (PKMN Yellow)
Thunder Shock
Thunder Bolt
Thunder
Thunder Wave

Articuno's Moves: (LVL 92) Caught at the Isle Caves east of Cinnabar Island w/ PokeBall (Regular)
Ice Beam
Aurora Beam
Blizzard

Hyper Beam

Moltres's Moves: (LVL 97) Caught at the cave right before the Elite Four w/ PokeBall (Regular)
Flame Spin
Flamethrower
Fire Blast

Fly

Zapdos's Moves: (LVL 87) Caught at the Abandoned Power Plant w/ PokeBall (Regular)
Thunder Bolt
Thunder

Fly
Drill Peck

Vaporeon's Moves: (LVL 71) Got at that place that they give you it for free & evolved it with a water stone.
Water Gun
Hydro Pump

Cut
Flash

That's my lineup of POKéMON.
(I have MewTwo, but he sucks :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.