• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Podoboo

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I've had this model laying around on my computer for a while now.
The Podoboos normally just jump up and down from pools of lava, but in order to make it fit Wc3 I made it jump around like the ones in Super Mario 64. This one however has eyes.
Works well as critters in fiery environments.

Keywords:
Podoboo, fire, lava, ball, mario, bounce, jump, burn, ass, toast, roast, pyromaniac, phail
Contents

Podoboo (Model)

Reviews
21:42, 11th Apr 2011 General Frank: In all good intentions, but this model is too simple. It mainly consists of a sphere and some planes. The particle effect are also kinda minimalistic. If you could improve in any way, be it by adding more...

M

21:42, 11th Apr 2011
General Frank:

In all good intentions, but this model is too simple. It mainly consists of a sphere and some planes. The particle effect are also kinda minimalistic.
If you could improve in any way, be it by adding more animations, better particle effects or something more interesting please do!
Just give me a call if you plan to update the model.