• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Plz help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello,

I've a problem for the WarcraftIII's skin :(
I want start by the start :p

Ex : Rifleman skin

When i'm in import file no problem
skinproblem00016fz.jpg

In the Model File, no problem too
skinproblem00025do.jpg

But see the result :(
skinproblem00038py.jpg

Help me plz :)
Thank You

Bye
Sylra alias Gluriurl[pham] in Warcraft III the Frozen Throne

Level 25
You have to import the skin and put it at the correct path as well. You can't just import the model and leave it at that

Oh, and you have to close and restart World Editor to get past an annoying bug about models not showing

Level 1
Mecheon said:
You have to import the skin and put it at the correct path as well. You can't just import the model and leave it at that

Oh, and you have to close and restart World Editor to get past an annoying bug about models not showing

K thank but what the correct patch of this rifleman

Level 25
How am I ment to know? Go and download Yobgul's WC3 File Converter (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T INSTALL IT INTO THE MAIN WC3 DICTIONARY, PUT IT IN A FOLDER X_X ) and convert it to mdl, then look for the "Textures" part and see which skins are needed and what paths they use

Status
Not open for further replies.