• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please someone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, please can someone tell me is it possible to make a spell that will make some small area of water disappear when the spell is targeted on water? And if its possible, how? Someone told me to make trigger like this:

Events - A unit starts the effect of an ability
Conditions - Ability being cast Equal to Raise Ground
Actions -
Set Temp_Point = Target location of ability being cast
If -
Walkability at Temp_Point Equal to Off
Floatability at Temp_Point Equal to On
Then -
Use the raise ground function (can't remember the name)
Else -

I made event, codition and first action.. but when it comes to "if" part, there is no walkability, flotationability and raise ground function.. please can someone explain me how?

Level 12
Walkability at Temp_Point Equal to Off
Floatability at Temp_Point Equal to On

^These conditions, boolean comparasion > environment

Use the raise ground function (can't remember the name)

^This must be an environment category action.

Level 4
Found walkability, thanks, but still cant find raise ground function :/ its not in environment.. thanks for help, +rep

Level 12
All terrain functions are under environment actions category, if there is no such thing there I can't help you.

Also the action's name which you are looking for doesn't have to be "raise ground", try find something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.