• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Please... Skills For the Best RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi... First at all... I dont write good because im dont speak english...

Well... If you reed the title you can see that i need some skills for mi RPG Anime best ever... If somebody can tell me were i can find or if will be generous to give me the skills I will be really gratefull... I all ways work just me but now I cant do so beautifull skills like in the Battle Stadium D.O.N 1.8

The thing is... That i need the skills like the Battle Stadium D.O.N 1.8... Because that map have a really good skills...

Well... Thats all... Thanks for your attention...

Atte: Hiosss!...

Level 15
If you want a request like this one done you'll have to ask for each skill.
If someone doesn't know the map, hardly it will test it just to complete this request. Explain EXACTLY (with pictures if you can) what you want to be done, and skill by skill, not just ask for them all without not even names or ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.