• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Please. Help me fix my Trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm working on a simple TD map to play with my friend. Map have 8 player defend for Player 9 as Runner again player 10 as Enemy. I want to make a spell base on Human Invisible to hide all unit when Enemy enter the Village.
Here my Trigger:
9121757_Untitled.jpg

My problem is solved. But i still have question.

[1].I want my skill to hide all my unit, but not the caster. How can i do that !?
[2].I remember on a map some where. The builder can build alot of tower (set on Structures Built, not add by trigger), but when game star, it only show up 4 early Tower, after complete some update requires, new icon will show up when it available to build. How can i do that !?

Last edited:
Level 2
Make sure that you seperated Player 10 from the Player 1's Team.
It might have caught itself in it as well.

Also, you can add an another If/Else statement inside the unit group which when a picked unit is belong to the Player 10.

No, Player 10 show my cursors in red and it like to kill all my live:ogre_icwydt:

Anyway, i solved by my self, I set Target Allow of my skill to default --> can't cast on enemy. But I still don't know why my trigger pick all my enemy to cast the spell :ogre_rage:

Level 14
Well I can respect that how you solved it by yourself.

Anyway, answering the questions.

1.) You could add a If/Else statement that a picked unit is not equal to the caster.
2.) I couldn't understand what it means but I'm guess that when it fulfilled the requirements, a new tower will be available to be built.
I'm think creating a dummy tech that makes the other tower locked and set the Player's dummy tech to level 1 or whatsoever so there will be a new tower to be built for that player if they accomplished the requirements like reach to wave 5 or something.

Level 2
Well I can respect that how you solved it by yourself.

Anyway, answering the questions.

1.) You could add a If/Else statement that a picked unit is not equal to the caster.
2.) I couldn't understand what it means but I'm guess that when it fulfilled the requirements, a new tower will be available to be built.
I'm think creating a dummy tech that makes the other tower locked and set the Player's dummy tech to level 1 or whatsoever so there will be a new tower to be built for that player if they accomplished the requirements like reach to wave 5 or something.

Sorry for my bad English. :vw_sleep:
I mean, how to hide this tower !? After upgrades, the icon will show up.
6025281_WC3ScrnShot_022016_215.jpg

In the map i remember, Tower already add in World Editor/unit/Structures Built. It just hidden and show up when complete Upgrade. Not add by Trigger.:ogre_icwydt:

Level 21
I suggest using triggers, it's quite easy to do:

• Untitled Trigger
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Make Rifleman Unavailable for training/construction by Player 1 (Red)
  • Untitled Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes research
    • Conditions
      • (Researched tech-type) Equal to (==) Long Rifles
    • Actions
      • Player - Make Rifleman Available for training/construction by (Owner of (Triggering unit))

Status
Not open for further replies.