• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need trigger HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm creating a tower defense map and I'm currently working on pathing triggers for the units spawned for each separate level.

The problem I'm having is specifying pathing triggers to certain players (mob units). For instance, when my builder walks over the trigger on the terrain it starts to move towards the next path trigger. I want this to not happen.

Any way that I can do this?

Level 21
I'm creating a tower defense map and I'm currently working on pathing triggers for the units spawned for each separate level.

The problem I'm having is specifying pathing triggers to certain players (mob units). For instance, when my builder walks over the trigger on the terrain it starts to move towards the next path trigger. I want this to not happen.

Any way that I can do this?

Add a condition that checks if the unit is player-owned.
Or a trigger that checks that the owner of the triggering unit is not Player12(or whichever one you use for creeps).

Status
Not open for further replies.