• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

please help...custom units and AI help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i know this question has been asked several times.. but im useing a Playstation 3. so it is hard to search stuff on it.. so please bare with me and help out.. please and thanks...

ok so i can create custom units and add them to buildings and build them as a user player.. but i have been very unsuccessful (sp) in doing so with the AI in the game..(computer player) I wanted to make the AI only build these starcraft marines and zerglings (which i found in neutral units) and the computer just sat there and mined. i go to AI editor and i can not for the life of me figure out how to put the custom units in its building plan thing...i click the custom tab and it says there is not custom units..but in fact i made custom units in the unit editor.. but the ai editor cant find them...any ideas on how i can learn how to do this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.