• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please for Kelthas Sunstrider reskin to High Elf!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
nothing to do with wow models. I asked someone if would be possible to reskin the original skin of Blood elf hero -.- that one "kealthas". To look like High elf. Because he is orriginaly Blood elf.
The texture / skin doesnt need to be 1000000% freehand. even if that will look like as high elf with reskining, i would be relly happy for it.

Level 18
Meh WIP of the face

Attachments

• highface.JPG
    highface.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,462
Level 9
Nice, THE_END. Did you make the skin of the face smoother or was it already that smooth? because it is awsome.

Level 9
Lol awsome! : D

:D

You gonna change his shirt and pants or maybe it is good like that? (I saw u changed boots, they look great :))

Level 15
eager to see this done too =)))
too many blood elves around =)) (hope General Frank isn't reading this =))))

Level 2
Purple, silver, and blue are all traditional high elf colors. I personally wouldn't mind if he just changed the red to purple. Thats just me, of course.

Archers and Rangers preffered green and brown to be better at defending the woods of Quel'thelas, but they also often wore blue (Sylvanas for example)

Level 18
Hot off the...Photoshop?

I've decided to make him with more battlemage armor on..I guess you could say
Most of body is still WIP, hence, basic layouts/recoloring

Attachments

• Warmage.JPG
    Warmage.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 2,589
Level 2
I think it looks great! When it gets finished I'd love to use it for my "high elf" army. :D

The great thing about runes is that they are pretty easy to look cool, even if they're not resembling anything.

Level 15
i think those runes on kneepads are from 'Magic Sentry' effect. hard to see though =))
awesome skin anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.