• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please assist me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I haven't used world edit since 2006 and iv just gotten back into it... heavily!

Iv imported some icons into my map, but im having serious issues getting them to work correctly. The problem im having is, in game when i press escape.. the icon turns green.

I import the icon, remove the "war3mapImported\" from the path names of the BTN, DISBTN, PAS and DISPAS blp's. I save map, close and reopen. Then change a units "Art - Icon - Game Interface" to the BTN.blp. Then i test map, the icon works fine, but when the hero dies, or when i press escape. the icon turns bright green!!!!

Now i circumvented this problem once upon a time, because in my old maps they work fine, but im not sure what im doing wrong now... please assist!

Apologies if this is the wrong thread to be posting in.

Level 5
import your DIS icon to this path:

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\"name of your icon"

for example lets say you want a disabled button for an icon called Rose
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNRose.blp

only import the disabled icon to this path and tell me if it works :D

Status
Not open for further replies.