1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Player Kill 0.1

Submitted by Trenix_Decease
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Contents

Player Kill 0.1 (Map)

1. Trenix_Decease

Trenix_Decease

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please send comments or some suggestions. Also, please download the game :/

2. dudeofwar

dudeofwar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well I must say that this map is boring and must be updated because:
    1)What u only do is cut trees almost all the time
    2)The map is covered by trees and trees and no effort to make the map with lots of complements or doodads was made
    3)U just set traps and kill and thats all this map is way to limited :roll:
    Expand the map more, place some more enviroment and create LOTS of custom STUFF and it will be better I tell u and more people will play

3. Trenix_Decease

Trenix_Decease

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Do not listen to the RETARD below me, his maps suck, and not to mention that he believes anything with custom units means the game is good. Custom units are a waste of space, easy to do, but take you longer to DL.

4. Kershbob

Kershbob

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Snore fest.

5. dudeofwar

dudeofwar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh yeah whatever man how can u convince this even to be hosted at battle net? the idea of map making is to do a game that no one has made before, thats the only good thing of ur map, but if u dont make custom units then it will be the same stupid thing again and again..... the idea is to create lots of custom stuff (heroes,units,spells,etc) so that the map is more enjoyable and that people realizes that effort was put into the map, JUST WHY U THINK Dota is so "famous" thats because there are MORE THAN 70 CUSTOM heroes, CUSTOM spells AND CUSTOM items, its as simple as that, if u do no custom ANYTHING then no one will play ur maps because people want to see something NEW AND BETTER everyday, not the same old boring stuff (personal opinion: I dont like Dota anyways :roll:)

6. dudeofwar

dudeofwar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    "Do not listen to the RETARD below me", why u are mad at me just because of telling u waht should be upgraded? SHAME ON U NO ONE HERE SHOULD GIVE SUGGESTIONS IF U TREAT THEM LIKE THAT, "his maps suck" hey people try Gun Wars and tell me, it sucks? I dont think so in epicwar I had a 4.5/5 rating, "and not to mention that he believes anything with custom units means the game is good" As I said so in previous message read it,"Custom units are a waste of space, easy to do, but take you longer to DL" :?: :?: u mean custom MODELS, OMG u dont even know ho to difference custom MODELS/SKINS from custom units u should not be eben modding warcraft without some basic concepts, and if ur speaking about editing a unit then specify more, but custom units on a map dont take too much space... I have like 150 CUSTOM units in my map and they go like 100 or 150 more kbs not too much that we say